- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of Six Sigma concepts and principles.
- Students work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrates all the Lean Six Sigma concepts as the participants work through an entire Six Sigma project.
- Students learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free to classroom participants.
Participants will get:
Online Study Material (Study Guides, Case Study, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
High Quality Videos
90 days duration
SSGB Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam)
SSGB Online Certificate
25 PMI PDUs (Online Certificate)
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills