PRINCE2® Foundation online is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The Foundation elements are taught via our comprehensive e-learning material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money.
Our accredited PRINCE2® Online Learning training course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
By the end of the course a delegate should understand the structure and key terminology of the method. Specifically the delegate should understand:-
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- The purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes
- The PRINCE2® principles
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes.
What you will get:
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and detailed concepts of PRINCE2®principles, themes and processes & and other syllabus areas of PRINCE2.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam, take the full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question paper with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).